Webmail URL: http://mail.4securemail.com
(your browser will redirect to a secure login page)
POP3 Incoming server name: mail.4securemail.com
SSL Port: 995 (Alternate TLS Port: 110)
SMTP Outgoing server name: mail.4securemail.com
SSL Port: 465 (Alternate TLS Port: 587 or 25)
IMAP server name: mail.4securemail.com
SSL Port: 993 (Alternate TLS Port: 143)
POP3 or IMAP?
• Use POP3 to download mail & store it on your computer.
• Use IMAP or webmail to keep mail on our server for storage.
SSL or TLS?
• SSL connections are encrypted from start to finish.
• TLS uses clear channel ports to send encrypted email. The mailer initiates data encryption right before your username & password are sent.
• We recommended using the SSL port unless due to firewall or client limitation the TLS port is required.
Secure Password Authentication (SPA)?
• SPA is a form of password encryption.
• SPA is not necessary on SSL/TLS connections, which are already encrypted. Therefore we do not support this feature.