||When you click on the Options icon this screen will be opened.
A signature is a user defined snippet of text that will appear at the bottom of all of your sent emails. Usually, users use this to provide their
contact information, etc. This is an optional feature.
To use it, create a new signature by clicking on the Options icon and then click "Signatures".
Here you can Name, Compose, Delete and Save signatures.
- Signature Name - In this field, type in what you would like to call the signature,
e.g. Work or Home.
- Signature - In this field, type in what you would like to appear in the signature.
You can also get a bit creative here, for example:
- Acme offers the ultimate in high-tech hunting equipment -
- Save - To save, click on the Save icon and this signature will appear
in your Signatures list. If you have changed the "Signature Name", a new signature will be added to
the list without deleting the original signature.
- Default - If you have more than one signature, you can choose a default signature
using the drop down menu as you compose each email.
- - To delete a signature, select
the signature you wish to delete from 'Name' list, or type the signature name into 'Signature Name' field, then
click on the "Delete" icon.
- . - Click the Styletext Window icon
to use Text Style for your signature.
- Done - The Done button returns you to the Options page without saving your changes,
so save any changes first.
This will allow you to change your secure email passwords, and enter Password Retrieval Questions and Answers to assist
in remembering your password. If you enter and save more than one question and answer, when password
is forgotten, one question will be chosen at random.
For email security to be at it's most effective, it is recommended that you change your password regularly.
Your Name and email Address are shown here, and you can check and change the Time Zone.
- Cookie Login - Checking the 'Cookie Login' checkbox will make WebMail store a cookie
on your machine so you will be automatically logged in without having to enter a username and
You should NOT use this feature on public or shared machines.
- Time Zone - Select the appropriate time zone from the drop down list.
- Save - Save your settings.
- Select Template Set - Email domain hosting customers have the option to change the template set. Select
from the drop down list and change the look and feel of WebMail. Use the template set you
- Save - Save your selection.
Set up filters to put emails into selected folders or forward them to another addresses.
Here you can customize some of the functions of your main secure email list screen.
- Auto Refresh - With this setting you can tell WebMail automatically check for
new messages on a regular schedule. To turn this feature off, leave this field blank.
- Number of messages per page - This sets the number of messages displayed per page.
- Don't display preview panel - Check this check box if you would like to disable the message
- Rebuild Folders - Tidy up and optimize your folders. Only needed if you are having some
trouble with one or more of your folders.
Secure email home - 4SecureMail